If your device freezes, stops responding, or is stuck with the screen on, one of the steps below could fix the issue.
– Restart your device: If your device is frozen with the screen on. For android hold down the power button for about 30 seconds to restart. For iOS devices hold down the power and home button for 8-10 seconds to hard reboot (for newer Apple devices hold power and volume down buttons to reboot)
– Troubleshoot freezing: If your device freezes often, we recommend checking for a larger issue. Follow the steps for each solution below. After each step, see whether it fixed your issue.
- Check for Android updates.
- Check storage & clear space.
- If you have a lot of unused apps or old photos, delete them or move them to the cloud
- Troubleshoot apps on your device for freezing and check for app updates.
- Close apps running in the background that you’re not using.
- Disabling the parallax wallpaper if enabled.
- Check battery health.
Still having freezing issues?
– Consider resetting your device to factory settings.
– Have a software upgrade and backup/restore done with IntelliFix.
– Have your battery replaced with IntelliFix.
Click here to schedule a repair.