No sound from your smartphone?
- Check the volume setting first. Check if the device is on silent or vibrator mode. Change the mode if required.
- Make a phone call to someone or customer care of your network provider and check the volume. Increase volume if required.
- Check if the sound issue from Speaker problem happens always or during certain condition. If the sound problem happens all the time then have the speaker and the mic checked. If any of them is damaged then replace them immediately.
- If the speaker sound problem happens on certain conditions or situation then upgrade the Software / Operating System (OS) to the latest version.
- For the earphone sound problem, check for any dust in ear-jack. Remove all dust and make sure it is clean and free from dust.
If you are experiencing distortion or no audio from your device then your loudspeaker might need replacement.
Click here to schedule a repair.