Can’t Get a 4G/LTE (or Any) Signal?
Some network providers offer much better 4G coverage than others depending on the location. Different models of phones pick up network signals better than others. Glitches in the software and firmware can also affect network reliability.
The following can sometimes resolve network related issues:
- Check your coverage area. Make sure that you’re in an area with cellular network coverage.
- Restart your device.
- Check your Carrier Network Settings.
- Take out the SIM card and put it back in.
- Reset your Network Settings.
- Update the device system firmware.
- Contact your network carrier – Issues with your carrier or account might affect your service.
A quick trick? Disable the mobile data in your phone’s settings and then re-enable it. The easiest shortcut toggles the phone’s airplane mode. When you reconnect, the phone will search afresh for the best signal in your area.
If you still have connectivity issues after completing all these steps, your network antenna might be faulty and may need replacement.
Contact us to schedule a repair.